This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best hdr monitors . We would recommend using LG 27UL550-W 27 Inch 4K UHD IPS LED HDR Monitor with Radeon Freesync Technology and HDR 10, Silver as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best hdr monitors review:
LG 27UL550-W 27 Inch 4K UHD IPS LED HDR Monitor with Radeon Freesync Technology and HDR 10, Silver
4 used from $300.83
- 27 inch Uhd (3840 x 2160) IPS display
- Srgb 98% Color gamut. Brightness - 300cd (typ) / 240cd (Min). Pixel Pitch(mm) - 0.1554 x 0.1554 mm. Color Depth(Number of Colors) - 1.07B. Viewing Angle - 178º(R/L), 178º(U/D)
- Hdr 10 Compatible. Image contrast ratio is 700:1 (Min.), 1000:1 (Typ.)
- Radeon free Sync technology
- Height/ pivot/ tilt adjustable stand
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Compatible, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI
10 used from $245.89
- 27 inch WQHD (2560x1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
BenQ EL2870U 28 inch 4K Monitor for Gaming 1ms Response Time, FreeSync, HDR, eye-care, speakers
4 used from $229.99
- High resolution 4K monitor: 28-inch LCD TN 3840x2160 resolution
- Eye Care comfort for extended sessions: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing; low Blue light and zero flicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain. This eye Tech makes images easy On your eyes
- Smooth game play: AMD Free Sync for smooth game play, eliminating tearing and broken frames; HDR technology offers greater brightness and contrast level for vivid images; 1 mms GTG; 60Hz; 10-bit displays 1. 07 billion colors
- Get connected: HDMI, DisplayPort input for multi-device connection. VESA wall mount
- Hear the action: built-in speakers x 2, Headphone jack
ASUS TUF Gaming 24.5” 1080P HDR Monitor VG258QM - Full HD, 280Hz (Supports 144Hz), 0.5ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, G-SYNC Compatible, DisplayHDR 400, Speaker, DisplayPort HDMI, Height Adjustable
1 used from $237.12
- 24.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) gaming monitor with ultrafast 280*Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- Enables a 0.5ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- G-SYNC Compatible ready, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR 400 certification
LG 27QN880-B 27" QHD (2560x1440) Ergo IPS Monitor with HDR 10 Compatibility and USB Type-C Connectivity, Black
- 27” QHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Display
- Ergo Stand (Extend, Retract, Swivel, Height, Pivot, Tilt)
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Design
- SRGB 99% Color Gamut with HDR 10
- USB Type-C Connectivity with 60W Power Delivery
ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Curved Monitor (VG27WQ1B) - WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz), 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, FreeSync Premium, VESA Mountable, DisplayPort, HDMI , BLACK
6 used from $264.36
- 27-inch WQHD (2560x1440) 1500R curved gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- FreeSync Premium technology supported through DP and HDMI ports providing variable refresh rates for low latency, stuttering-free and tearing-free while gaming
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- Robust connectivity with HDMI(v2.0) x2 and DisplayPort 1.2
Samsung C27HG70 27" HDR QLED 144Hz 1ms Curved Gaming Monitor with FreeSync (C27HG70QQN)
2 used from $311.78
- Quantum dot
- 1 billion color support
- QHD resolution. Color Support 1.07B. Color Gamut (NTSC 1976) Typ 88 percent, Min 84 percent. Quantum Dot Color(Nano Crystal). Color Mode Custom/High Brightness/FPS/RTS/RPG/AOS/sRGB/Cinema
- Refresh rate 144Hz;Response time 1M/s; Power: AC 100~240V
- Product Dimensions With Stand:24.60 x 21.92 x 15.38 inches,Product Dimensions Without Stand:24.60 x 14.46 x 3.67 inches
ASUS ProArt Display 27” 4K HDR Monitor (PA279CV) - UHD (3840 x 2160), IPS, 100% sRGB/Rec. 709, ΔE < 2, Calman Verified, USB-C Power Delivery, DisplayPort, HDMI, USB 3.0 hub, Height Tilt Adjustable
- 27-inch 4K HDR UHD (3840 x 2160) LED backlight display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- International color standard 100% sRGB and 100% Rec. 709 wide color gamut
- Calman Verified with factory calibrated for excellent Delta E < 2 color accuracy
- Extensive connectivity including DisplayPort over USB-C with 65W Power Delivery, DisplayPort, HDMI, USB 3.1 hub
- Adaptive-Sync technology (40~60Hz) to animated content with fast action and eliminate screen tearing
LG 32UL500-W 32 Inch UHD (3840 x 2160) VA Display with AMD FreeSync, DCI-P3 95% Color Gamut and HDR 10 Compatibility, Silver/White, Silve/White
8 used from $261.35
- 32 Inch UHD (3840 x 2160) VA Display
- DCI-P3 95% Color Gamut
- HDR 10 Compatible
- AMD FreeSync Compatible
- OnScreen Control with Screen Split
The best hdr monitors brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the hdr monitors from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the hdr monitors I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the hdr monitors in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a hdr monitors. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a hdr monitors. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your hdr monitors and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most hdr monitorss fall within the price range of $ 326.99 to $ 499.98. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the LG 27UL550-W 27 Inch 4K UHD IPS LED HDR Monitor with Radeon Freesync Technology and HDR 10, Silver.
If you want something medium range, choose ASUS TUF Gaming 24.5” 1080P HDR Monitor VG258QM – Full HD, 280Hz (Supports 144Hz), 0.5ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, G-SYNC Compatible, DisplayHDR 400, Speaker, DisplayPort HDMI, Height Adjustable. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Samsung C27HG70 27″ HDR QLED 144Hz 1ms Curved Gaming Monitor with FreeSync (C27HG70QQN)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the hdr monitors you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Samsung C27HG70 27″ HDR QLED 144Hz 1ms Curved Gaming Monitor with FreeSync (C27HG70QQN)
3. The brand
Buying the hdr monitors from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your hdr monitors to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a hdr monitors from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best hdr monitors?
The best hdr monitors is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is LG 27UL550-W 27 Inch 4K UHD IPS LED HDR Monitor with Radeon Freesync Technology and HDR 10, Silver
Are there any good deals on hdr monitors?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best hdr monitors and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest hdr monitors?
Although most of the cheaper hdr monitors do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Samsung C27HG70 27″ HDR QLED 144Hz 1ms Curved Gaming Monitor with FreeSync (C27HG70QQN)
Where can I buy the hdr monitors?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best hdr monitors
We hope you liked the hdr monitorss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,