This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best macro lenses for canon . We would recommend using Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Canon SLR Camera as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Best macro lenses for canon Review :
Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Canon SLR Camera
7 used from $458.00
- Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-c size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 150mm with most cameras
- Focuses down to 1:1 magnification ratio at its closest working distance of 12.3 inches
- A hood adapter, lens hood, front & rear lens caps are included with the lens
- Filter size 62mm
Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM Lens, Black - 2973C002
9 used from $460.00
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x magnification Ratio
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control ring for direct setting changes
- Optical image stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication system
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras, Lens Only
77 used from $818.99
- 100 millimeter focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture. The EF1.4X II; EF2X II extenders cannot be used with this lens. There are no compatible close-up lenses
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option. Closest focusing distance 0.99 feet; 0.3 meter (maximum close-up magnification: 1x)
- 67 millimetre filter size. Filter Size: 58 millimetre. Lens hood: ET-73
Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM
14 used from $319.06
- EF-S series macro Lens with built-in macro Lite
- Bright f/2.8 aperture and 35mm standard angle of view
- Hybrid image stabilization
Canon RF100mm F2.8 L Macro is USM
2 used from $1,741.20
- World’s First* Medium Telephoto Macro Lens with a Maximum Magnification of 1.4x.
- High Image Quality and Bright, fixed f/2.8 Aperture Telephoto Macro RF Lens
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5 Stops of Shake Correction**.
- Hybrid IS Compensates for Angular and Shift Camera Shake during Macro Shooting.
- Spherical Aberration (SA) Control Ring Allows Adjustments to Shape and Character of Foreground/Background Bokeh
Venus Optics Laowa 25mm f/2.8 2.5-5X Ultra-Macro Lens for Canon EF Mount
- MACRO SHOOTING: The compact, lightweight, and versatile high magnification Laowa 25mm f/2.8 2.5-5x Ultra Macro lens from Venus Optics is specially designed with an extended working distance. It is optimized for macro shooting between 2.5X – 5X life size and allows sufficient lighting on the object for easier shooting in the field
- CLOSE-UP IMAGING: Dedicated to extreme close-up imaging, this lens is a specialized macro lens for photographing subjects at magnifications greater than life-size. Specifically developed for macro photography, this lens is designed for use within a 2.5:1 to 5:1 magnification range for producing greater-than-life-size imagery
- MAGNIFICATION: Wide-angle design with magnification range from 2.5 to 5X benefits the high magnification design by providing greater depth of field compared to lenses with telephoto or longer focal lengths. Moreover, it offers manual focus operation for precise control over focusing distance when working with close-up subjects
- OPTICAL DESIGN: Complementing the close-up capabilities, the optical design incorporates 8 elements in 6 groups with an extra-low dispersion element to deliver an unprecedented corner to corner sharpness. This dispersion element reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations for a high degree of clarity
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
17 used from $129.00
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
Irix 150mm f/2.8 Macro 1:1 Dragonfly Lens for Canon
- A modern and versatile macro telephoto lens designed for full-frame high-resolution DSLR cameras.
- Its fast aperture of f/2.8 facilitates shorter exposure times, while its moderately long focal length of 150mm provides an excellent compromise between the narrow viewing angle desired in macro, advertising and portrait photography, and the convenience of hand-held photography.
Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM Lens
- Light macro lens featuring Image Stabilization for EOS M series digital cameras.
- Built-in Macro Lite which, when enabled, automatically supplies light to your photos as needed, helping to provide a better sense of depth and dimension.
- Autofocus lens capable of focusing at infinity in normal shooting and macro shooting with up to 1.2x magnification.
- Hybrid IS helps reduce camera shake for enjoyable handheld photography.
- Stepping motor (lead screw-type STM) helps provide smooth and quiet operation when taking photos, and near-silence when shooting videos.
The popular macro lenses for canon brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the macro lenses for canon from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the macro lenses for canon I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best macro lenses for canon
There are some things you should consider when buying a macro lenses for canon. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a macro lenses for canon. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your macro lenses for canon and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most macro lenses for canons fall within the price range of $ 619 to $ 149. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Canon SLR Camera.
If you want something medium range, choose Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the macro lenses for canon you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
3. The brand
Buying the macro lenses for canon from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your macro lenses for canon to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a macro lenses for canon from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best macro lenses for canon?
The best macro lenses for canon is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Canon SLR Camera
Are there any good deals on macro lenses for canon?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best macro lenses for canon and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest macro lenses for canon?
Although most of the cheaper macro lenses for canon do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
Where can I buy the macro lenses for canon?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best macro lenses for canon
We hope you liked the macro lenses for canons that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,