In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen manual transfer switches . We would recommend using EZ Generator Switch – Generator Manual Transfer Switch Universal UL/CSA Approved as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 best manual transfer switches review:
EZ Generator Switch - Generator Manual Transfer Switch Universal UL/CSA Approved
- UL & CSA APPROVED/COMPLIANT - user friendly - pre wired
- Only transfer switch in the USA & Canada that can be converted for ANY generator.
- Transfers essential loads Heat - Lights - Refrig - Solar - Inverters - Sump pumps
- No BACKFEEDING or touching existing circuit breakers
- Simple & Safe Connects with a standard extension cord
306A Pro/Tran2 30-Amp 6-Circuit 2 Manual Transfer Switch with Optional Power Inlet
- Includes full manufacturer warranty
Connecticut Electric EGS107501G2KIT EmerGen EGS107501G2 Manual Transfer Switch Kit 30 Amp, 10-Circuit, 7500 Watts, For Portable Generator
5 used from $290.29
- FOR PORTABLE GENERATOR: This transfer kit is designed for use with emergency generators that have up to a 30 amp output, Nema L1430. With easy-to-follow instructions, this unit is incredibly easy to install and is a cheaper alternative to running your portable generator without it.
- VOLTAGE: This transfer switch kit is designed with the capability of 2 pole circuits and allows 240-volt circuits, making it perfect for well or water sump pump applications. If one of the installed 2-pole circuits are not needed, the tie bar can be removed to allow for 2 single pole circuits.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR: The designed enclosures of the power inlet and transfer switches to be used either indoors or outdoors and have a NEMA 3R rainproof rating allowing the kit to be installed wherever is convenient for you and you home.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL LOAD CENTERS: This backup generator inverter is compatible with all residential load centers including: Challenger, Cutler Hammer, GE, Home line, Siemens, Square D, and Westinghouse load centers.
- POWER SURGE PROTECTION: The double throw rocker switches absolutely eliminate the possibility of power back feeding to the utility line or to your generator when power is restored. All Connecticut Electric products are ETL listed, ensuring its compliance to UL Standard.
R510A Pro/Tran2 Outdoor 50-Amp 10-Circuit 2 Manual Transfer Switch with CS6375 Power Inlet
- Voltage Rating: 125/250 Volt
- Wattage Rating: 12500 Watts
- Current Rating: 50/100 A
- Dimensions: 13 in H x 12 in W x 5 in D
- Enclosure Type: NEMA 3R
Siemens DTGNF224NR 200-Amp, 2 Pole, 240-volt, 3 Wire, General Duty, Double Throw, Type 3R
- This is a 200 Amp, 2 Pole, 240V, 3 Wire, GD DT, Type 3R
- Quick-make and break switching action
- Double break visible blade design. Accommodates 6 - 250 AWG/kcmil copper or aluminum lug wire
- Front removable lugs which can easily be converted to copper body or compression type lugs
Generac 6853 Home Link Upgradeable 30 Amp Transfer Switch Kit with 10' Cord and Resin Power Inlet Box
- Versatile: Can be upgraded later for use with a Generac Home Standby Generator (max 11 kW)
- Power indicator lights: Displays when you have utility power or generator power
- Safe: Prevents dangerous back-feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers
- Powers hard-wired circuits: Directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace, well pump, and lights
- Easy to maintain and expand: Interchangeable type circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace, or expand the circuits in your switch
A510C Pro/Tran2 50-Amp 10-Circuit 2 Manual Transfer Switch
510C Pro/Tran2 50-Amp 10-Circuit 2 Manual Transfer Switch with Watt Meters
- Pro/Tran2 50 Amp 10 Circuit w/Meters
Reliance Controls 31410CRK Pro/Tran 10-Circuit 30 Amp Generator Transfer Switch Kit,Gray
2 used from $367.99
- Convenient transfer switch kit, ideal for your circuitry and multi-wiring needs, is also made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications
- Designed specifically for generators up to 7,500 maximum running watts
- 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center
- Maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5
- Features a rugged, powder-coated steel cabinet. six combination knockouts and more
Top manual transfer switches brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the manual transfer switches from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the manual transfer switches I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best manual transfer switches
There are some things you should consider when buying a manual transfer switches. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a manual transfer switches. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your manual transfer switches and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most manual transfer switchess fall within the price range of $ 94.96 to $ 450. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the EZ Generator Switch – Generator Manual Transfer Switch Universal UL/CSA Approved.
If you want something medium range, choose R510A Pro/Tran2 Outdoor 50-Amp 10-Circuit 2 Manual Transfer Switch with CS6375 Power Inlet. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the A510C Pro/Tran2 50-Amp 10-Circuit 2 Manual Transfer Switch
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the manual transfer switches you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is A510C Pro/Tran2 50-Amp 10-Circuit 2 Manual Transfer Switch
3. The brand
Buying the manual transfer switches from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your manual transfer switches to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a manual transfer switches from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best manual transfer switches?
The best manual transfer switches is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is EZ Generator Switch – Generator Manual Transfer Switch Universal UL/CSA Approved
Are there any good deals on manual transfer switches?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best manual transfer switches and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest manual transfer switches?
Although most of the cheaper manual transfer switches do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on A510C Pro/Tran2 50-Amp 10-Circuit 2 Manual Transfer Switch
Where can I buy the manual transfer switches?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best manual transfer switches
We hope you liked the manual transfer switchess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,