This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best propane heaters . We would recommend using Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 best propane heaters review:
Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black
2 used from $70.92
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) at 4000 BTU = 0.044 Gal/Hr, at 9000 BTU = 0.099 Gal/Hr
- Fold-down handle; swivel-out regulator; connects to propane tank (not included); Run Time (Hrs at Max BTU): 3 Hours
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
Amazon Basics 46,000 BTU Outdoor Propane Patio Heater with Wheels, Commercial & Residential - Slate Gray
- Outdoor gas heater with 46,000 BTUs, providing heat up to a 9-foot radius. Ideal for commercial cafes and restaurants or residential patios
- Made with aluminum, sturdy plastic, and rugged steel with a durable powder-coated finish that stands up to outdoor elements
- Piezo ignition system for easy push-button start ups; requires 20lb Liquid Propane Gas tank (not included); chain to help secure LPG tank provided.
- Safety auto shut-off tilt valve; waterbox for adding weight to the base; wheel assembly included for easy mobility
- Secure the patio heater when not in use to avoid any potential damage to the patio heater
Mr. Heater Corporation F299730 Heater, One Size, White and Black
- 30,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater to heat spaces up to 750 square feet. Restricted in Canada
- Blue flame burner for even convection heat. Supplemental heat in cold rooms, Additions, Sun rooms, Cabins
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). CSA Certified. Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr) - 1.389 lbs/hr
- Operating this heater at altitudes over 4,500 FT above sea level could cause pilot/ODS to shutdown the heater.
- Theromostat, legs and wall mounting hardware included.Fuel Consumption/Burn Rate (Gal/Hr)
Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Table Top Patio Heater | Uses 1 Pound Propane Tank | 10,000 BTU Output | Portable Outdoor Heat Lamp | Ideal for Garage, Camping, Hiking, Picnics | CSA Approved, ODS Comp
- This outdoor patio heater is made using heavy duty commercial grade steel.
- This small patio heater can be taken indoors easily due to its light weight.
- The portable heater makes use of a standard 1 pound LPG propane tank.
- You can turn on this patio heater in an instant with the push of a button.
- This outdoor heater is perfect for your porch or any other outdoor venue.
Dura Heat TT-360 Propane(LP) 360 Degree Tank Top Heater
- Built-in tip over shut off device requires that heater and tank be in upright position for proper lighting and operation
- Tank must be placed on stable flat surface only
- Heater may not operate properly in windy conditions.
- Outdoor/Construction Use only-Heating Area: up to 1,000 sq ft
- Match light/Tip-over Safety Shut off
48000 BTU Patio Heater, Propane Patio Heater Standing with Wheels and Cover, Large, Garden Treasures, Outdoor Heater With Adjustable Thermostat, Suitable for Garden Wedding, Party
- 【Heating Up Quickly & Excellent Warm Range】This patio heater overall has a piezo electric ignition to ensure quick, seamless starts, and the adjustable heat control settings let you customize the temperature as needed. (Up to 48,000 BTUs of warmth.) It can heat outdoor spaces up to 200 square feet which is great to expand your outdoor gathering area during chill day, also beautiful matching piece to your porch, patio, back deck, backyard and pool.
- 【Save Your Money】It's easy to use and doesn't burn too much propane, thanks to the unique flame emitter design, the propane patio heater burning propane more sufficiently. With a 20-lb gas cylinder will keep you warm about 10 hours.
- 【Safe to use】If outdoor heater is tipped more than 30 degrees it will turn itself off. This outdoor heater also has ETL certification. For people using safely, our heaters have to accept air tightness testing before delivery to user which help to prevent gas leak.
- 【Sturdy Material & Easy Assembly】The outdoor patio heater material was made of stainless steel which not result in the paint catching fire and getting rusty. We hope our customer can benefit from the patio heater for many years. The patio heater comes with a detailed owner's manual, following the owner's manual step by step, you can assemble it within 20 minutes. And It is easy to peel off the protective covering from the pieces of the reflector before assembling.
- 【One Year Warranty】As an expert of manufacturer in outdoor heater for 30 years, we’re committed to providing the best quality possible. If you have problem with product quality, we promise to provide you 1 year warranty with parts repair or replacement services.
Mr. Heater, MH30T Double Tank Top Outdoor Propane Heater (Propane Cylinder not Included)
- Portable heat
- Efficient radiant heating
- 1 year warranty
- Quiet operation
- Sturdy construction
ProCom PCC80V Propane Convection Heater, 80,000 BTU
- ASSEMBLED IN USA - Product is proudly assembled in the USA. Skilled American workers manufacture the parts, assemble, and test our products. Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products. Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- TECHNOLOGY - 80, 000 BTU Operates off Liquid Propane Gas, on 20/30/40/60 & 100 lb. threaded refillable gas propane cylinders Which Heats up to 1, 900 sq. ft. Area. .
- DEPENDABLE - Two (2) heat settings: Low – 40,000 BTUs / High – 80,000 BTUs
- SAFE - Push-button ignition, No electricity required!
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Mr. Heater F242540: 29,000-45,000 Btu 540 Degree Tank Top, One Size, Stainless Steel
- 360 degree burner head
- 30, 000 - 45, 000 BTU tank top heater
- Push Button TE Valve
- Safety shut off tip over switch
- Mounts to a 20 lb. Cylinder
The popular propane heaters brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the propane heaters from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the propane heaters I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best propane heaters – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a propane heaters. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a propane heaters. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your propane heaters and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most propane heaterss fall within the price range of $ 95.97 to $ 101.92. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black.
If you want something medium range, choose Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Table Top Patio Heater | Uses 1 Pound Propane Tank | 10,000 BTU Output | Portable Outdoor Heat Lamp | Ideal for Garage, Camping, Hiking, Picnics | CSA Approved, ODS Comp. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Mr. Heater, MH30T Double Tank Top Outdoor Propane Heater (Propane Cylinder not Included)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the propane heaters you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Mr. Heater, MH30T Double Tank Top Outdoor Propane Heater (Propane Cylinder not Included)
3. The brand
Buying the propane heaters from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your propane heaters to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a propane heaters from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best propane heaters?
The best propane heaters is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black
Are there any good deals on propane heaters?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best propane heaters and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest propane heaters?
Although most of the cheaper propane heaters do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Mr. Heater, MH30T Double Tank Top Outdoor Propane Heater (Propane Cylinder not Included)
Where can I buy the propane heaters?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best propane heaters
We hope you liked the propane heaterss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,