In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen network attached storage systems . We would recommend using Zyxel Personal Cloud Storage [2-Bay] for Home with Remote Access and Media Streaming, Disks not Included [NAS326] as it is our top pick for you
Best network attached storage systems Review :
Zyxel Personal Cloud Storage [2-Bay] for Home with Remote Access and Media Streaming, Disks not Included [NAS326]
- Two 2.5" or 3.5" SATA II hard disk the max support up to 32 TB (16 TB x 2)
- Reliable and secure data storage on your personal cloud with easy access online
- Support for JBOD, RAID0 and RAID1.
- Easy to setup, maintain and organize
- RAID 1 read/write performance at 105/105.8 MB/s
WD Diskless My Cloud EX4100 Expert Series 4-Bay Network Attached Storage - NAS - WDBWZE0000NBK-NESN
- Centralized storage with anytime, anywhere access
- Integrated 1.6 GHz Marvell armadaARMADA 388 dual-core processor and 2GB DDR3 Memory
- Twonky DLNA-certified media server and iTunes support
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 or JBOD and spanning
- Integrated backup software for PC users and Time Machine support for Mac users
WD 8TB My Cloud EX2 Ultra Network Attached Storage - NAS - WDBVBZ0080JCH-NESN
1 used from $385.00
- High-performance 1.3 GHz dual-core Processor for lag-free streaming
- 1GB of DDR3 Memory to multitask with ease
- Centralized network storage and access from anywhere
- Automatic file synching across all your computers
- Simplified file and folder sharing
TERRAMASTER F4-210 4-Bay NAS 2GB RAM Quad Core Network Attached Storage Media Server Personal Private Cloud (Diskless)
- A 4-bay entry-level NAS optimized for home and SOHO users, running the latest TOS 4.1 operating system.
- ARM v8 quad-core 1.4GHz CPU with 2GB RAM (not upgradeable), blazingly fast read/write speeds of more than 114 MB/s (RAID 0, SATA III 4TB NAS hard drive x 2), hardware encryption.
- Supports Emby and Plex media servers, which keep your videos, music, and photos personal media beautifully organized,always ready for on-demand streaming to your PC, mobile device, smart TV, or games console.
- Compatible with 3.5" and 2.5" SATA HDD, 2.5" SATA SSD. Each bay supports the HDD up to 18TB (Total of 72TB in RAID 0).
- Supports Docker, cloud drive sync, multiple backups, remote access and mobile app. Dozens of free applications; Ultra-quiet heat dissipation technology.
WD 4TB My Cloud Pro Series PR2100 Network Attached Storage - NAS - WDBBCL0040JBK-NESN
1 used from $419.97
- Intel Pentium N3710 Quad-Core 1.6GHz Processor with 4GB DDR3L Memory
- Built-in video transcoding for HD streaming through Plex
- Centralized storage to organize media and improve your workflow
- Quick, easy setup and a robust Device Manager with My Cloud OS 3
- Comprehensive security through password protection and AES 256 bit volume encryption
Asustor AS1002T v2-2 Bay NAS + Free exFAT License, 1.6GHz Dual-Core, 512MB RAM, Network Attached Storage, Personal Private Cloud (Diskless)
- TIER – Entry-level home / personal 2-bay NAS for storage and multimedia with 1.6GHz Dual-Core processor and 512MB DDR3 RAM. This NAS packs a power performance with up to 109MB/s read and 108MB/s write speed.
- FEATURES – Asustor Backup Plan allows you to automatically backup your data from any PC or MAC to your NAS. Asustor EZ-Connect allows you to connect to your NAS remotely from any computer or mobile phone. Asustor EZ-Sync turns your NAS into a real-time file syncing personal cloud space with file versioning.
- APPS – Over 200+ free unique apps for any home or business use. The apps offered cover a wide range of utility and features such as: server backup, cloud backup, anti-virus, media server, photo syncing, music and video streaming.
- FREE – Asustor offers 4 free IP camera licenses with all their NAS products. IP camera licenses can be used to setup IP cameras on your NAS for your home or business NVR / surveillance center without having to pay any service or monthly fees.
- WARRANTY – Asustor offers the best 3-year NAS warranty in the market. Asustor will repair or replace any unit that is hardware damaged during the 3-year period so you can feel worry free when using any Asustor product.
Seagate IronWolf 110 480GB NAS SSD Internal Solid State Drive – 2.5 inch SATA for Multibay RAID System Network Attached Storage, 2 Year Data Recovery (ZA480NM10001)
- Fastest Solid State Drive for NAS delivers sustained data rates up to 560MB/s
- Agilearray firmware to keeps NAS enclosures maximized for 24×7 and multi-user environments
- Durability technology allows for increased performance and reliability
- Ssd ideal for creative pros, small/home office, and small-to-medium Enterprise NAS
WD 8TB My Cloud Home Personal Cloud, Network Attached Storage - NAS - WDBVXC0080HWT-NESN
- Centralized storage for your favorite photos, videos and files from your devices and popular cloud accounts.
- Organize and easily find your content with the intuitive My Cloud Home app.
- Access your content from anywhere you have internet.
- Invite family and friends to share and collaborate on content.
- Stream music and movies with Sonos, Google Chromecast, Plex Media server and more. ( Services may be changed, terminated or interrupted at any time and may vary by country.)
Seagate IronWolf 510 1.92TB NAS SSD Internal Solid State Drive – M.2 PCIe for Multibay RAID System Network Attached Storage, 3 Year Data Recovery (ZP1920NM30011)
- ULTIMATE ENDURANCE: The ideal solution for multi-user NAS environments craving powerhouse SSD endurance and performance
- TOUGH: Enjoy long-term reliability with 1. 8M hours MTBF in a M. 2 form factor
- EFFICIENT: Increased file-sharing performance and lower power consumption for NAS
- SPACIOUS: Capacity of 1. 92TB offers next-level NAS server storage for small and medium-sized businesses and creative professionals
- Warranty: Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included five-year limited product warranty protection plan and three year Rescue Data Recovery Services
The best network attached storage systems brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the network attached storage systems from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the network attached storage systems I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
How to choose the best network attached storage systems
There are some things you should consider when buying a network attached storage systems. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a network attached storage systems. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your network attached storage systems and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most network attached storage systemss fall within the price range of $ 99.99 to $ 121. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Zyxel Personal Cloud Storage [2-Bay] for Home with Remote Access and Media Streaming, Disks not Included [NAS326].
If you want something medium range, choose TERRAMASTER F4-210 4-Bay NAS 2GB RAM Quad Core Network Attached Storage Media Server Personal Private Cloud (Diskless). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Seagate IronWolf 110 480GB NAS SSD Internal Solid State Drive – 2.5 inch SATA for Multibay RAID System Network Attached Storage, 2 Year Data Recovery (ZA480NM10001)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the network attached storage systems you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Seagate IronWolf 110 480GB NAS SSD Internal Solid State Drive – 2.5 inch SATA for Multibay RAID System Network Attached Storage, 2 Year Data Recovery (ZA480NM10001)
3. The brand
Buying the network attached storage systems from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your network attached storage systems to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a network attached storage systems from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best network attached storage systems?
The best network attached storage systems is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Zyxel Personal Cloud Storage [2-Bay] for Home with Remote Access and Media Streaming, Disks not Included [NAS326]
Are there any good deals on network attached storage systems?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best network attached storage systems and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest network attached storage systems?
Although most of the cheaper network attached storage systems do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Seagate IronWolf 110 480GB NAS SSD Internal Solid State Drive – 2.5 inch SATA for Multibay RAID System Network Attached Storage, 2 Year Data Recovery (ZA480NM10001)
Where can I buy the network attached storage systems?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best network attached storage systems
We hope you liked the network attached storage systemss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,