In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen 50 inch tvs . We would recommend using SAMSUNG 50-Inch Class Crystal UHD AU8000 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN50AU8000FXZA, 2021 Model) as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best 50 inch tvs review:
SAMSUNG 50-Inch Class Crystal UHD AU8000 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN50AU8000FXZA, 2021 Model)
7 used from $427.80
- DYNAMIC CRYSTAL COLOR - A fine crystal layer reveals millions of true-to-life colors.
- CRYSTAL PROCESSOR 4K – Intelligent, ultra-fast optimization of 4K content.
- SMART TV WITH MULTIPLE VOICE ASSISTANTS – Access apps and streaming services right on your TV with your voice.
- 3 HDMI PORTS – Connect up to 3 devices with HDMI.
- HDR – Unveils shades of color that go beyond HDTV.
TCL 50-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD Smart Roku LED TV - 50S435, 2021 Model
2 used from $377.99
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 44. 1 X 25. 7 X 3. 2 inches, TV with stand: 44. 1 X 28 X 8 inches
- Smart functionality delivers all your favorite content with over 500,000 movies and TV episodes, accessible through the simple and intuitive Roku TV
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of high dynamic range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Direct lit LED produces great picture quality. Stand Separation Distance 39.6 inches
- Inputs: 3 HDMI 2. 0 with HDCP 2. 2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out, Ethernet
Toshiba 50LF621U21 50-inch Smart 4K UHD with Dolby Vision - Fire TV, Released 2020
- Fire TV brings together live-over-the air TV and your streaming content on the home screen. Connect any HD antenna (sold separately) to watch live over-the-air TV or stream movies and shows from Disney+, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Hulu, and more.
- This TV is smart and simple in every way. Just plug it in, connect to Wi-Fi and enjoy. Plus, your TV keeps getting smarter with new Alexa skills and features through automatic over-the-air software updates, so that you always have the latest.
- Experience breathtaking 4K Ultra HD picture quality with over 8 million pixels for stunning clarity, deep contrast and vivid colors. Watch movies and TV shows come to life in ultra high deﬁnition.
- Everything you’d expect from a remote – plus launch apps, search for TV shows, switch inputs, control smart home devices and more, using just your voice. With Prime Video, Netflix buttons, instantly access your favorite apps.
- Item arrives in packaging that reveals what’s inside and can’t be hidden.
TCL 50-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Android TV - 50S434, 2021 Model
1 used from $399.50
- Stunning 4K Ultra HD: 4K resolution delivers stunning detail and remarkable visual experience.
- High Dynamic Range: HDR delivers bright and accurate colors for a lifelike viewing experience.
- Google Assistant Built-in: Search for movies and shows across thousands of available apps, get entertainment recommendations, access media playback controls, change the temperature, dim the lights, and so much more. Ask questions and see the answers on your TV, including Google Photos, your calendar, sports scores, and more. Even automate and control your smart devices. The Google Assistant is always on, ready to help, and makes life in your living room that much more relaxing.
- Thousands of streaming apps: Stream 700,000+ movies and shows, live sports and news, or your favorite music from Google Play, YouTube and your favorite apps.
- Chromecast Built-in: Easily cast movies, shows, and photos from your Android or iOS device to your TCL Android TV. Clear Motion Index : 120 CMI
Hisense 50A6G 50-Inch 4K Ultra HD Android Smart TV with Alexa Compatibility (2021 Model)
1 used from $379.50
- 4K Ultra HD: 1080p’s bigger, better looking brother. It has four times the resolution of a regular Full HD screen, along with 8.3 million pixels and a full array LED backlight creating a sharper, more colorful picture.
- Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10: Cinema technology for your home. We’re talking more detail in the shadows, visibly clearer highlights and dramatically more vibrant colors. So good, it’s a Dolby Laboratories certified HDR product.
- Auto Low Latency Game Mode: Who wants to adjust their TV’s settings for gaming. Not us and we’re guessing not you. Luckily, Auto Low Latency Mode does it all for you. So you automatically get smooth, uninterrupted play. No lag with no effort.
- Android TV: Customize your Android TV home screen to display your favorite apps, shows, and movies. Cue the latest episode, pick up where you left off, or jump to a new show on your go-to app in no time. Power consumption :110W
- Google Assistant: Press the Google Assistant button on your remote to do more on your TV with your voice. Ask Google to search for the latest blockbuster, stream shows, or open multiplayer games. Have it dim the lights by connecting smart home devices. Manage tasks and see your calendar. Or ask it questions and see the answers on your TV.
Sceptre UTV 50" Class 4K LED TV 3840x2160 U508CV-UMC 4X HDMI Ports, Metal Black
- Superior 4K Picture Enter an unrivaled world of color variation, impressive contrasts, and image detail with 4K resolution (3840 x 2160). Sceptre 4K delivers a superior picture with 8 million pixels, four times more than a 1080P Full HDTV.
- MEMC 120 With a MEMC 120 (Motion Estimation and Motion Compensation), all action-packed sequences will flow smoothly from frame to frame for the ultimate experience.
- UHD Upscaling Enjoy all your videos with UHD upscaling. With an advanced video chipset, Standard Definition (SD), High Definition (HD), or Full High Definition (FHD) will be vividly enhanced to 4k resolution.
- HDMI 2.0 Connect all your favorite UHD devices- game consoles, Blu-ray devices, laptops- and stream up to 60 frames a second. HDMI 2.0 ensures you get the best picture and audio quality from your 4K display.
- HDCP 2.2 HDCP 2.2 ensures that all the 4k content that is transferred from a source (Blu-Ray player, DVD player, etc.) to the display (the TV) is secured with copyright protection.
VIZIO 50 Inch 4K Smart TV, V-Series UHD LED HDR Television with Apple AirPlay and Chromecast Built-in
2 used from $319.99
- VIZIO IQ Active 4K HDR Processor: Inside, the lightning-fast IQ Active processor delivers superior picture processing, and more intelligent 4K upscaling engine displaying your favorite HD entertainment in spectacular 4K quality.
- Active Pixel Tuning: Intelligent pixel-level brightness adjustments for increased picture accuracy and contrast
- V-Gaming Engine: Automatically makes the latest Xbox One and PlayStation gameplay more responsive with Auto Game Mode and the V-Series lowest input lag.
- VIZIO SmartCast: With lightning fast navigation, enjoy instant access to the best selection of apps from top-tier streaming services like Netflix, Disney Plus, YouTube, Prime Video, and many more right on the TV using the all-new smart remote or SmartCast Mobile app.
- Free Streaming Channels: A cord-cutter’s dream, serving up unlimited free viewing from specially curated channels – movies, TV shows, news and more. No fees, logins or subscription.
Sony X80J 50 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD LED Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR and Alexa Compatibility KD50X80J- 2021 Model
1 used from $901.89
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1 – Powerful TV processing that delivers a picture that is smooth and clear, full of rich colors and detailed contrast.
- TRILUMINOS PRO – Reproduces more colors than a conventional TV resulting in picture quality that is natural and precise, and closer than ever to real life.
- GOOGLE TV – Seamlessly browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across your favorite streaming services, all in one place. Watch content from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, YouTube, the Apple TV app, and many more.
- MOTIONFLOW XR – On-screen motion stays smooth and clear, allowing fast moving sequences in sports, action movies, and games to be seen with lifelike clarity.
- 4K X-REALITY PRO – Our unique 4K database upscales all the HD content you love to near-4K resolution bringing back real-world detail and texture.
INSIGNIA NS-50DF710NA21 50-inch Smart 4K UHD - Fire TV, Released 2020
- Voice remote with Alexa: Use your voice to watch live TV, launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more.
- Endless Entertainment: Watch over 500,000 streaming movies and TV episodes with access to tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
- Access your favorite content: Fire TV seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen.
- Watch high dynamic range (HDR) content on your TV: With an HDR-compatible 4K TV, you can enjoy HDR movies and TV shows, in addition to all your current content.
- Item arrives in packaging that reveals what’s inside and can’t be hidden.
The popular 50 inch tvs brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the 50 inch tvs from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the 50 inch tvs I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Best 50 inch tvs – Buyer’s Guide 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a 50 inch tvs. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a 50 inch tvs. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your 50 inch tvs and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most 50 inch tvss fall within the price range of $ 527.99 to $ 497. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the SAMSUNG 50-Inch Class Crystal UHD AU8000 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN50AU8000FXZA, 2021 Model).
If you want something medium range, choose TCL 50-inch Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Android TV – 50S434, 2021 Model. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the VIZIO 50 Inch 4K Smart TV, V-Series UHD LED HDR Television with Apple AirPlay and Chromecast Built-in
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the 50 inch tvs you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is VIZIO 50 Inch 4K Smart TV, V-Series UHD LED HDR Television with Apple AirPlay and Chromecast Built-in
3. The brand
Buying the 50 inch tvs from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your 50 inch tvs to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a 50 inch tvs from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best 50 inch tvs?
The best 50 inch tvs is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is SAMSUNG 50-Inch Class Crystal UHD AU8000 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN50AU8000FXZA, 2021 Model)
Are there any good deals on 50 inch tvs?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best 50 inch tvs and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest 50 inch tvs?
Although most of the cheaper 50 inch tvs do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on VIZIO 50 Inch 4K Smart TV, V-Series UHD LED HDR Television with Apple AirPlay and Chromecast Built-in
Where can I buy the 50 inch tvs?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best 50 inch tvs
We hope you liked the 50 inch tvss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,