This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best extension tubes . We would recommend using Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set DG for Canon EOS Lenses A-EXTUBEDG-C as it is available at reasonable price
Best extension tubes Review :
Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set DG for Canon EOS Lenses A-EXTUBEDG-C
- Close up, Auto-focus, Auto-exposure
- 12mm, 20mm, 36mm Tubes
- Works Individually or Combined
- Provides Macro Capability
- Macro photography
MEIKE MK-S-AF3A Metal Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube Adapter Ring (10mm+16mm) for Sony Mirrorless E-Mount FE-Mount A7 NEX Camera A7 A7M2 NEX3 NEX5 NEX6 NEX7 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6300 A6500 A9 A7III
- Compatible with E-Mount APS-C and Full Frame camera (NEX , E-mount ,FE-mount) A7 A7R A7S A7II A7RII A7M2 A7SII NEX3 NEX5 NEX6 NEX7 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6300 A6500 A9 A7III A7RIII A7MIII
- Support autofocus, recommended to use the manual mode to change the shutter speed directly to control the exposure level
- Can be used alone or in superimposed(10mm,16mm,10+16mm)
- Take close-up of small objects, insects , flowers or more item
- Small and Easy to carry
JJC EF & EF-S Mount Auto Focus Extension Tube Set for Canon EOS 90D 80D 70D 60D 77D Rebel T6 T7 T5 T8i T7i T6i T6s T5i T4i SL3 SL2 EOS 6D Mark II 7D Mark II 5D Mark IV III 5Ds R 1Dx Mark III and More
- The part of camera mount and lens mount are both made of high quality brass, while the tube is made of high quality ABS plastic
- Shortens minimum focusing distance of lens for macro photography, convert almost any lens into a macro lens, save your cost of buying an expensive macro lens
- Full Autofocus and auto exposure Compatibility
- Extension tubes of 12mm, 20mm and 36mm lengths can be used individually or in any combination of the three for greater magnification
- Fits Canon EOS DSLR cameras and EF and EF-S lenses
Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set DG 12mm, 20mm, and 36mm Tubes for Canon EOS AF Mount
1 used from $70.95
- Extension tubes are designed to enable a lens to focus closer than its normal set minimum focusing distance.
- The DG extension tubes have no optics.
- Contains three tubes of different length, a 12 mm, 20 mm, and 36 mm
- Designed with all the circuitry and mechanical coupling to maintain auto focus and TTL auto exposure with most Canon, Nikon, and Minolta lenses
MEIKE MK-F-AF3 Auto Fucus Macro Extension Tube for Compatible with All Fujifilm Mirrorless Camera(10mm 16mm only or conbination) X-T1 X-T2 X-Pro1 X-Pro2 X-T10 X-A1 X-E1 X-E2 X-E3 X-T20 X-T3 X-T30 etc
- The extension tube is designed for Fuji X-Mount lens mounting at a higher magnification at a closer distance
- It enables you to use all shooting modes of the camera, exposure compensation is required. Getting closer has the effect of magnifying your subject (making it appear larger in the viewfinder and in your pictures)
- When using a macro extension tube, it is recommended to use the manual mode to change the shutter speed directly to control the exposure level
- Macro extension tube can be used alone or in superimposed，When using the extension tubes alone (10 mm or 16 mm) or combination (10mm+16mm=26mm), the focal length of lens should be greater than the length (10mm 16mm or 26mm ) of the tube
- Will not affect the quality of the shooting screen. It will not add any weight, will only take up a little of your camera bag space, easy to carry
Fujifilm Macro Extension Tube MCEX-18G WR , Black
- Two types (18mm, 45mm) will be available. You can choose from the two types of tubes depending on the level of magnification you require
- Package Dimensions: 13.0 H x 11.9 L x 12.8 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 0.385 kilograms
- Country of Origin : Japan
Mcoplus Extnp Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube Set for Nikon AF AF-S DX FX SLR Cameras
- The AF Extension Tube Set can transform your Lens into a Macro Lens.This is used by attaching between camera body and lens of the 35mm single-lens reflex camera. It couples perfectly with the camera's automatic diaphragm
- Tube diameter : ab.69mm. Tube Lengths: (1) 12mm.(2) 20mm.(3)36mm
- This extension tube consists of 5 parts: 12mm tube, 20mm tube, 36mm tube, Front Cap, Rear Cap. Package includes: Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube Set x1, English User Manual x1
- Material: Brass Chromed and ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), color : black
- Compatible with: Nikon SLR and Nikkor AF, AF-S, D, G and VR lens series
SHOOT AF Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube Set for Canon EOS EF EF-S Lens DSLR Cameras 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 100D 70D Close-up(13mm 21mm 31mm)
- This Macro Extension Tube Set includes 3 extension tubes:13mm,21mm,31mm
- This macro extension tube set is suitable for all Canon EF EF-S and IS series lenses. Transform your Lens into a Macro Lens,such as Rebel X, Rebel XT, Rebel XTi, Rebel XSi, 1100D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D , 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D, 100D, 70D, 60D, 50D ,10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 5D ,1D-X, 1D, 1Ds, 1D mark II, 1Ds mark II, 1D mark III, 1Ds mark III , 5D mark III,30/33/30V,50/55, kissIII, kissIIIL,100,10, 300V, 300X, 300VQD
- Moves the lens from the film or digital sensor. The closer the focus is, the greater the magnification
- This extension tube does not affect image quality as there is no optics inside
- In comparison, a close up filter is often blamed for degrading the quality of image. Auto-focus function can operate
MEIKE N-AF1-A Macro Electronic Mount Auto Foucs Macro Metal Extension Tube Adapter for Nikon DSLR Camera D80 D90 D300 D300SD800 D3100 D3200 D5000 D5100 D5200 D7000 D7100 etc
- Compatible with :Nikon D80 D90 D300 D300S D600 D800 D3100D3200 D3200 D5000 D51000 D5200 D7000 D7100 etc camera and Nikon SLR and Nikkor AF, AF-S, D, G and VR lens series Cameras
- It moves the lens farther from the film or digital sensor. The farther away the lens is, the closer the focus, the greater the magnification
- Configuration:Engineering plastics material + metal bayonet,seven kinds of combinations, seven kinds of magnifications,Perfect for macro shooting
- Meike MK-N-AF1-A Tube diameter : ab.62mm. Tube Lengths: (1) 12mm.(2) 20mm.(3)36mm
- Macro extension tube can be used alone or in superimposed，When using the extension tubes alone (10mm or 20mm or 36mm ) or combination (10mm+20+36mm=66mm),support AF(Auto-Focus), AF Motor Protection: while using 3 rings together, we suggest you to use manual focus or Increase the lens focal lengths for it's a little bit difficult to auto-focus with 3 rings together, and also protecting your lens motor
Top extension tubes brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the extension tubes from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the extension tubes I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying extension tubes
There are some things you should consider when buying a extension tubes. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a extension tubes. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your extension tubes and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most extension tubess fall within the price range of $ 129.9 to $ 39.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set DG for Canon EOS Lenses A-EXTUBEDG-C.
If you want something medium range, choose Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set DG 12mm, 20mm, and 36mm Tubes for Canon EOS AF Mount. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Mcoplus Extnp Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube Set for Nikon AF AF-S DX FX SLR Cameras
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the extension tubes you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Mcoplus Extnp Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube Set for Nikon AF AF-S DX FX SLR Cameras
3. The brand
Buying the extension tubes from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your extension tubes to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a extension tubes from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best extension tubes?
The best extension tubes is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Kenko Auto Extension Tube Set DG for Canon EOS Lenses A-EXTUBEDG-C
Are there any good deals on extension tubes?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best extension tubes and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest extension tubes?
Although most of the cheaper extension tubes do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Mcoplus Extnp Auto Focus Macro Extension Tube Set for Nikon AF AF-S DX FX SLR Cameras
Where can I buy the extension tubes?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best extension tubes
We hope you liked the extension tubess that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,