This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best hdr tvs . We would recommend using TCL 55-inch 5-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR QLED Roku Smart TV – 55S535, 2021 Model as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 best hdr tvs review:
TCL 55-inch 5-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR QLED Roku Smart TV - 55S535, 2021 Model
- Superior 4K Ultra HD: Picture clarity combined with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision HDR (High Dynamic Range) for the most lifelike picture.
- QLED: Quantum dot technology delivers better brightness and wider color volume.
- Product Size (WxHxD) with Stand: 48.4" x 30.1" x 11.6"; Product Size (WxHxD) without stand: 48.4" x 3.0" x 28.1"; Product Weight without stand: 32.6 pounds; Product Weight with stand: 33.3 pounds
- Easy Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to help you find movie titles, launch or change channels, even switch inputs, using just your voice. Also available through the Roku mobile app
- Roku Smart TV Platform: Roku Smart TV platform provides access to thousands of streaming channels
SAMSUNG 65-Inch Class Crystal UHD AU8000 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN65AU8000FXZA, 2021 Model), Black
6 used from $674.99
- DYNAMIC CRYSTAL COLOR: A fine crystal layer reveals millions of true-to-life colors.
- CRYSTAL PROCESSOR 4K: Intelligent, ultra-fast optimization of 4K content.
- SMART TV WITH MULTIPLE VOICE ASSISTANTS: Access apps and streaming services right on your TV with your voice.
- 3 HDMI PORTS: Connect up to 3 devices with HDMI.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color that go beyond HDTV.
TCL 55-inch 6-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR QLED Roku Smart TV - 55R635, 2021 Model , Black
1 used from $699.50
- Superior 4K Ultra HD: Picture clarity combined with the contrast, color, and detail of Dolby Vision HDR (High Dynamic Range) for the most lifelike picture
- Mini-LED Technology: Uncompromised contrast, brightness, and uniformity for incredible viewing in any environment
- Product Size (WxHxD) with Stand: 48.3" x 31.1" x 13.7"; Product Size (WxHxD) without stand: 48.3" x 28.1" x 2.8"
- QLED: Quantum dot technology delivers better brightness and wider color volume
- Contrast Control Zones: Contrast is individually optimized across up to 240 localized zones for striking contrast between bright and dark areas of the image
SAMSUNG 43-Inch Class Frame Series - 4K Quantum HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN43LS03AAFXZA, 2021 Model)
15 used from $689.00
- ART MODE: The Frame transforms into a beautiful work of art when you’re not watching TV. Activate the built-in motion sensor so whenever you walk into the room, your TV displays one of your favorite selections.
- ART STORE: Buy individual pieces or subscribe to a library with over 1,400+ established and emerging artists’ work.* *Fees apply to subscription service.
- 100% COLOR VOLUME WITH QUANTUM DOT: A billion stay-true shades of breathtaking color.* *QLED televisions can produce 100% Color Volume in the DCI-P3 color space, the format for most cinema screens and HDR movies for television.
- CUSTOMIZABLE FRAME: Elevate your space to make The Frame your own by enhancing it with different frame styles and color options.* *Customizable bezels sold separately.
- QUANTUM PROCESSOR 4K: Elevate your picture to 4K with machine based AI.
VIZIO M558-G1 M-Series Quantum 55” 4K HDR Smart TV
1 used from $429.94
- Extraordinary color experience: VIZIO quantum color technology produces up to 80% more color than a standard 4K HDR TV
- Brighter pictures, more detail: Ultra-bright 600 delivers up to 3x brighter imagery with striking detail in every highlight
- Deep shades of black: Our powerful Active Full Array backlight features 90 local dimming zones allowing for deep black levels with stunning depth and contrast
- Dolby vision HDR: Capable of displaying a wider spectrum of colors & detail; Includes HDR10 and HLG content support
- Hands-free voice control: Supports Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Home kit
Sony X900H 65-inch TV: 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV with HDR, Game Mode for Gaming, and Alexa Compatibility - 2020 Model
5 used from $935.33
- 4K HDR PROCESSOR X1: See premium 4K pictures, rich with real-world detail and texture. Upscale everything you watch to near-4K with 4K X-Reality PRO.
- TRILUMINOS Display: See exactly what the creator intended with advanced color and gradation.
- FULL ARRAY LED with local dimming: Brighter highlights and detailed dark scenes along with realistic contrast enhanced by X-tended Dynamic Range.
- GAME MODE: Take your PlayStation experience to the next level with a Sony 4K gaming TV featuring dedicated Game Mode for a smoother, more responsive gaming experience.
- HDMI 2.1: Get the most out of your next-gen gaming console with the latest HDMI 2.1 standards featuring ALLM, VRR and 4K at 120fps for reduced input lag, increased frame rate and ultra-smooth motion. (Firmware update required, available Winter 2020 and Spring 2021.)
SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series - 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN55TU8000FXZA, 2020 Model)
7 used from $517.44
- Crystal processor 4K: This ultra-fast processor transforms everything you watch into stunning 4K.
- Multi voice: Smart TV with Alexa and Bixby. Mini Wall Mount and Vesa Wall Mount Compatible
- Smart TV powered by Tizen: Go beyond Smart TV with next-gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the TV watching experience.
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can't find on HDTV.
- Crystal display: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine-tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture.
Spears & Munsil UHD HDR Benchmark (UHD Blu-ray Disc)
1 used from $49.33
- digital video essentials
FREE Green Rainy Land HD - Enjoy the beautiful scenery on your HDR 4K TV, 8K TV and Fire Devices as a wallpaper, Decoration for Christmas Holidays, Theme for Mediation & Peace
- All Major Languages Support (English,Italian,German,Portuguese,Spanish,French,Japanese,Chinese)
- Different HD Default Music's ( FREE )
- High quality Sounds & HD pleasing View ( FREE )
- Amazing Special Effects ( FREE )
- Brightness Control & Child Lock ( FREE )
The popular hdr tvs brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the hdr tvs from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the hdr tvs I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying hdr tvs
There are some things you should consider when buying a hdr tvs. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a hdr tvs. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your hdr tvs and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most hdr tvss fall within the price range of $ 0 to $ 697.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the TCL 55-inch 5-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR QLED Roku Smart TV – 55S535, 2021 Model.
If you want something medium range, choose SAMSUNG 43-Inch Class Frame Series – 4K Quantum HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN43LS03AAFXZA, 2021 Model). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN55TU8000FXZA, 2020 Model)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the hdr tvs you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN55TU8000FXZA, 2020 Model)
3. The brand
Buying the hdr tvs from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your hdr tvs to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a hdr tvs from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best hdr tvs?
The best hdr tvs is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is TCL 55-inch 5-Series 4K UHD Dolby Vision HDR QLED Roku Smart TV – 55S535, 2021 Model
Are there any good deals on hdr tvs?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best hdr tvs and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest hdr tvs?
Although most of the cheaper hdr tvs do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Crystal UHD TU-8000 Series – 4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (UN55TU8000FXZA, 2020 Model)
Where can I buy the hdr tvs?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best hdr tvs
We hope you liked the hdr tvss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,