This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best smart power strips . We would recommend using Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip HS300, Surge Protector with 6 Individually Controlled Smart Outlets and 3 USB Ports, Works with Alexa & Google Home, No Hub Required as it is available at reasonable price
Top 9 best smart power strips review:
Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip HS300, Surge Protector with 6 Individually Controlled Smart Outlets and 3 USB Ports, Works with Alexa & Google Home, No Hub Required
5 used from $51.51
- 6 smart outlets: Independently control 6 smart outlets, and charge 3 devices with built in USB ports; Ideal for controlling electronics in your home, home office, or small business
- Surge protection: ETL certified surge protection shields sensitive electronics and appliances from sudden power surges that can occur during weather storms and cause irreparable damage
- Energy monitoring : Monitor how much energy devices connected to the power strip consume; Check on each one from your Kasa smart app and turn off ones that are using too much power
- Control from anywhere: Control connected devices from anywhere with the Kasa Smart app. Power up your office remotely and even your holiday lights from the app
- Voice control: Remotely control your smart plug and use voice commands with Alexa, Google Assistant, or MicroSoft Cortana. Plug type:3-prong plug
Smart Plug, Power Strip Work with Alexa or Google Home, ANHAORUI WiFi Surge Protector with 6 Smart Outlets and 6 Always on outlets and 4 USB Ports, 6 Feet Extension Cord, Black/Grey, ETL Listed
- Multi-Function Smart Power Strip(2.4G WIFI ONLY): 4 USB charging ports (5V/3.4A 24W), 6 smart outlets and 6 always on outlets with built-in surge protector 1680 Joules, the 6 Alexa smart outlets works with Alexa Google Assistant for Voice Control, Remote Control Your Home appliances from Anywhere, NOTE: Please make sure you have 2.4G WiFi before buying, this product does not support 5G wifi network and not work with encrypted WiFi networks, or open end public networks with no password.
- Voice Control - Work with Alexa, Google Home Assistant, control your home appliances with the smart power strips by simply giving voice commands to Alexa or Google Assistant. No Hub Required, the smart power strip works with any 2.4G Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
- Remote Control - Free "smart home" app control the smart plug by your smartphone (iOS 8.0 or above/Android 4.4 or above). You can control the wifi power strip at anytime anywhere. Only support 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Surge Protector Outlet and USB Charging Station：the AC outlets built-in surge protector 1680 Joules, 4 USB ports total 5V/3.4A 17W.. It can charge almost any USB device . NOTE: the USB ports and the 4 always on outlets will be on once the outlet is plugged in, they are not controlled by the app.
- Our After Sale Service: ETL Certified，Our friendly and reliable customer service will respond to you within 24 hours. You can purchase with confidence, with our 30-day return and 12-month replacement .
Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip KP303, Surge Protector with 3 Individually Controlled Smart Outlets and 2 USB Ports, Works with Alexa & Google Home, No Hub Required , White
4 used from $21.99
- 3 smart outlets plus 2 USB ports: Support 5 appliances simultaneously with 3 independently controllable smart outlets and 2 always-on USB ports. Ideal for charging devices in the home and office.
- Voice control: Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant. Free up your hands by using voice commands to control plugged in devices.
- Surge protection: ETL-certified surge protection shields sensitive electronics and appliances from sudden power surges.
- Control from anywhere: Use the intuitive Kasa smart app to remotely control connected devices through your mobile device.
- Set schedules and timers: Create schedules/timers to turn individual outlets, on/off at specific times to increase efficiency and save money on your power bill.
Smart Power Strip, WiFi Surge Protector with 4 AC Outlets and 4 USB Ports, Compatible with Alexa Echo and Google Home Voice Control
- ★【Easy to Use】 Simply plug this USB power strip into your wall outlet, download the app by scanning the QR code in the user manual to your smartphone for free via App Store or Google Play, connect it to your Wi-Fi (2.4GHz only), if you turn it on / off on app, you would find that this smart extension cable is fast response, not time delay.
- ★【Multiple Wireless Controls】Quick set up with "Smart Life" App. The Smart Power Strip works with Alexa and Google Home for Voice Control after successfully connecting the power strip, then satisfy your daily need and much more convenient.
- ★【4 AC Outlets & 4 USB Ports】Equipped with 4 smart AC outlets and 4 USB charging port for home or office, provide a convenient power supply for home appliances. 4 Outlets can be controlled individual; 4 USB ports are controlled as a one unit.
- ★【Schedule Function】 You can schedule the smart power strip to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, with the countdown timer feature, simply set a timer for the Smart Power strip to turn off its appliance automatically.
- ★【Quality & Service】HaiFen Smart Power Strip has FCC, CE and RoHS certificates, it is made of high quality materials that provide surge protection, overload protection, fire resistance. We try our best to make 100% satisfaction of our customers: 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question or concern, We will answer your questions within 24 hours.
Bits Limited SCG-3MVR Smart Strip Advanced Power Strip, 7-Outlets, Surge Protector, 15A, 4ft. Cable, Pack of 1
- 7-outlet surge protector with 4-foot cord ideal for high-end home and professional workstations
- Right-angle plug keeps cord close to the wall
- Automatically turns off power when not in use to help save energy
- Superior EMI/RFI filtering to 52dB
- Delivers 2175-joule and 37,000 AMP protection
APC Smart Plug Wi-Fi Power Strip with USB Ports, PH6U4X32, 3 Smart Plugs that Work with Alexa, 6 Outlets Total, 2160 Joule Surge Protector Black
- 5 WiFi smart plugs: 3 surge protected smart outlets, plus 2 smart USB charger ports (2.4A shared) that can be independently controlled by Alexa or the APC Home app
- 3 standard surge protector outlets, and 2 standard USB charging ports (2.4A shared)
- 2160 Joules of surge protection (inlcudes UL certification) to guard connected electronics from the most powerful surges
- Alexa smart plug voice control or access the smart plugs from your phone via the free APC Home app, and control from anywhere (WiFi required, but no hub needed)
- Scheduling: Devices connected to the wifi outlet, such as lighting, small household devices and other electronics, can be scheduled to turn on or turn off automatically via the apc home app, available from the Apple app and Google play stores
meross Smart Power Strip Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Siri, Alexa, Google Home and SmartThings, WiFi Surge Protector with 4 AC Outlets, 4 USB Ports and 6ft Extension Cord, Voice and Remote Control
- 4 Outlets and 4 USB Ports: Equipped with 4 individually controlled Outlets and 4 group controlled USB ports. Up to 4.0A for four USB ports. You can charge your cellphone, tablets, and other USB gadgets with smart power strip.
- HomeKit Remote Control:This smart Wi-Fi surge protector with 4 Outlets and 4 USB Ports, ideal for home and office use. To enable HomeKit remote control, a HomePod, an Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD or an iPad is needed as a Homekit bridge to connect it to your home WiFi network. If you don’t have these devices or you are an Android user, you can use the meross app to control home devices from anywhere anytime. No distance limitation.
- Voice Control: Compatible With Apple HomeKit(iOS 13 or above), Siri, Alexa, Google Home and SmartThings, Control your devices hands free, just make a voice command to turn on/off the connected devices. Works with any 2.4GHz or Dual Band WiFi router. No hub required.
- Schedule and Timer Setting: WiFi Surge Protector supports to turn on and off the home or office devices automatically. Added benefit of saving energy when devices are not needed or are left on by accident. Support sunrise and sunset setting.
- Safety Design:The smart power strip is made of flame retardant PC material and has been approved for safety and quality assurance (ETL and FCC certificate) and it supports any home device up to 16A. Never allow other low quality surge protector endanger the safety of your family.
Eve Energy Strip - Apple HomeKit Smart Home Triple Outlet & Power Meter with Built-in Schedules & Switches
4 used from $88.78
- Independently control 3 generously spaced power outlets - via Siri, the app on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch or onboard buttons
- Easily set up schedules to sync connected lights, fans and other devices with your daily rhythm. Or simulate, in combination with a home hub, presence while out or on vacation
- Track total power consumption and learn the projected cost, and save energy by turning off appliances that waste power on standby mode
- Surge protection, overcurrent protection, and overvoltage protection: consider your most beloved devices immune to energy spikes, short circuits and excessive currents. HomeKit-enabled for unparalleled ease of use, advanced security, and absolute data privacy
- Direct Wi-Fi connection - effortless setup, no bridge or gateway required
Smart Power Strip Wifi Smart Plug Compatible with Alexa Outlet and Google Home Remote Control and App Control Your Device Individually or Grouply Anywhere
- 【SMART VOICE CONTROL】Alexa power strip outlet no hub required, compatible with Amazon Alexa Echo, Echo dot and Google Home Assistant, control the wifi power strip by your voice command.
- 【WIFI REMOTE CONTROL】 Even you are not at home, you can control your wifi power strip's each outlet on/off with your phone via eFamilyCloud/Smart life App.
- 【USE SAFETY】The Wifi power strip is enquiped with surge protector, overcurrent protection,overload protection, over-heated protection and anti-lighting protection,can effective absorb the sudden huge energy, protect your equipment and your home safety . It also have a separate safety door to prevent children and pets accidentally touch the socket,keep away from danger.
- 【SMART GROUP & TIMING CONTROLS】Schedule your wifi smart power strip to turn on or off anytime as pre-set time, you can set up the time separately for each AC outlet as you needed. Each wifi smart power strip can set up to 20 groups of timing tasks. Share access up to 30 smart cellphone control.
- 【SUPPORT & WARRANTY】Friendly and professional support team are at your service 24/7; Products are with our worry-free 12-month warranty. NOTE: WiFi smart power strip only support 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network, works safely at AC 110-240V wide voltage.
The best smart power strips brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the smart power strips from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the smart power strips I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the smart power strips in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a smart power strips. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a smart power strips. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your smart power strips and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most smart power stripss fall within the price range of $ 59.99 to $ 40.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip HS300, Surge Protector with 6 Individually Controlled Smart Outlets and 3 USB Ports, Works with Alexa & Google Home, No Hub Required.
If you want something medium range, choose Smart Power Strip, WiFi Surge Protector with 4 AC Outlets and 4 USB Ports, Compatible with Alexa Echo and Google Home Voice Control. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the meross Smart Power Strip Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Siri, Alexa, Google Home and SmartThings, WiFi Surge Protector with 4 AC Outlets, 4 USB Ports and 6ft Extension Cord, Voice and Remote Control
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the smart power strips you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is meross Smart Power Strip Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Siri, Alexa, Google Home and SmartThings, WiFi Surge Protector with 4 AC Outlets, 4 USB Ports and 6ft Extension Cord, Voice and Remote Control
3. The brand
Buying the smart power strips from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your smart power strips to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a smart power strips from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best smart power strips?
The best smart power strips is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip HS300, Surge Protector with 6 Individually Controlled Smart Outlets and 3 USB Ports, Works with Alexa & Google Home, No Hub Required
Are there any good deals on smart power strips?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best smart power strips and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest smart power strips?
Although most of the cheaper smart power strips do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on meross Smart Power Strip Compatible with Apple HomeKit, Siri, Alexa, Google Home and SmartThings, WiFi Surge Protector with 4 AC Outlets, 4 USB Ports and 6ft Extension Cord, Voice and Remote Control
Where can I buy the smart power strips?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best smart power strips
We hope you liked the smart power stripss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,