In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen telephoto lenses for canon . We would recommend using Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens with 2X Telephoto Lens, HD Wide Angle Lens and Accessories (8 Piece Kit) as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 best telephoto lenses for canon review:
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens with 2X Telephoto Lens, HD Wide Angle Lens and Accessories (8 Piece Kit)
- This Photo4Less Top Value Lens Kit Includes: Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Autofocus Lens with USA Warranty and manufacturer's supplied Accessories
- 58mm 2X Professional Telephoto Lens - High Definition 58mm Wide Angle Lens - 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 58mm - Lens Cap Holder - Vidpro Lens & Screen Cleaning Kit - Lens Pouch Medium (6 Inches)
- Lens Band Stop Zoom Creep for One Size Fits All Lens, Black - Photo 4 Less Camera and Lens Cleaning Cloth - 58mm Tulip Lens Hood
- 75-300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4-5.6 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras, Improved mechanism makes zooming smoother; front part of zoom ring sports silver ring
- 4.9-foot closest focusing distance; 32- to 8-degree diagonal angle of view
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras, 6473A003 (Renewed)
- EF Mount; Aperture Range: f/4-45; DC Autofocus Motor; 4.9' Minimum Focus Distance; 58mm Filter Thread Diameter
- 4.9-foot closest focusing distance; 32- to 8-degree diagonal angle of view
- Measures 2.8 inches in diameter and 4.8 inches long; weighs 16.8 ounces
- Improved mechanism makes zooming smoother; front part of zoom ring sports silver ring.
Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Is Adult Product|
|Size||7.40in. x 4.30in. x 4.30in.|
Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L is USM Super-Telephoto Lens
- High Performance L-series versatile Super-Telephoto Zoom RF Lens.
- Optical Image Stabilization with up to 5 stops of Shake Correction.
- Three Image Stabilization Modes (Standard, Panning, and during exposure only) Provided for Creative Versatility.
- High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Dual Nano USM.
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 3.0 ft. / 0.9 m
High-Power 500mm/1000mm f/8 Manual Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS 80D, EOS 90D, Rebel T3, T3i, T5, T5i, T6i, T6s, T7, T7I, T8I, SL3, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 5D, EOS5D IV, EOS 6D II, EOS 7D II SLR Cameras
- Compatible with the following cameras - Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, T7s, T8i, SL1, SL2, SL3, EOS 60D, EOS 70D, EOS 77D, EOS 80D, EOS 90D, EOS 50D, EOS 40D, EOS 30D, EOS 5D, EOS1D, EOS5D III, EOS 5D IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 6D, EOS 6D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Cameras
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length - Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Canon EOS SLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- Filter thread: 67mm
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L is II USM Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras (Renewed)
- 70-200 mm focal length and 1:2.8 maximum aperture
- Lens construction consists of 23 elements in 19 groups (1 fluorite and 5 UD elements)
- 34-Degree - 12-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option
- 77 mm filter size
Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras USB Dock and Two 64GB SD Card Bundle (7 Items)
- Bundle Includes: Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens for Canon, USB Dock for Circular Polarizing Filter Canon Lenses, Camera/Video Padded Backpack, two 64GB SD Cards, 67-inch Lightweight Monopod, 95mm Circular Polarizing and UV Protective Lens Filter Bundle
- Compatible: Compatible with Canon DSLR cameras, including EOS 7D Mark II, 70D, 77D, 80D, 90D, Rebel T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, SL2, SL3 APS-C Cameras, and EOS 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 6D Mark II, 5DS, 5DS R, 1Dx Mark II Full Frame DSLR Cameras
- Optical Image Stabilizer: Never miss that perfect shot with the Sigma contemporary lens. The optical stabilization function utilizes a built-in mechanism that compensates for camera shake. It dramatically expands photographic possibilities by alleviating cameras movement when shooting by hand held camera
- Quiet and Fast Autofocusing: The Hyper Sonic Motor lenses employ a motor powered by ultrasonic waves that produce a quiet, yet high-speed AutoFocus. You can enjoy high performance with low noise in a variety of shooting situations
Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens, Lens Only
19 used from $1,825.00
- Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography
- Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when handholding
- Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension, Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:100-400mm 1:4.5-5.6, Closest Focusing Distance-3.2 ft. / 0.98m
- New Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting, Highly resistant to dust and water, and amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions
JINTU 420-800mm f/ 8.3-F16 Manual Telephoto Camera Zoom Lens for Canon EOS DSLR Cameras 4000D 90D 60D, 70D 77D, 70D,80D, 850D 650D, 750D, 7D, T7i, T7s, T7, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T5, SL2 SL1 Digital
- ★ JINTU 420-800mm MF Super HD Telephoto lens, Solid Construction with full metal body, Small size 10.6 x 3.5 x 3.5 inch, lightweight 700g=1.8LB, easy to carry to anywhere.
- ★ Ultra high definition image quality .with Japan design, Multi coated low-dispersion glass. The surface of the lens body is oxidized to prevent paint loss and wear resistance
- ★ No working with canon Eos mirrorless cameras, only Compatible with DSLR cameras - Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T7, T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, EOS60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 50D, 40D, 30D, EOS 5D, EOS1D, EOS5D III, EOS 5D IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II fit any Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- ★ Perfect for the wildlife or nature photographer who wants to be hidden while taking photos of the subject. Best choice for small or distant subjects when large heavy primes are impractical, ranging from birds and wildlife, through sports, to moon and the like
- ★ 2 Years Warranty. NOTE: This is a manual lens, NO auto focus, your camera will show "lens not attach", but not defect. pls change camera setting work as following : 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
The popular telephoto lenses for canon brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the telephoto lenses for canon from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the telephoto lenses for canon I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying telephoto lenses for canon
There are some things you should consider when buying a telephoto lenses for canon. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a telephoto lenses for canon. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your telephoto lenses for canon and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most telephoto lenses for canons fall within the price range of $ 269 to $ 899. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens with 2X Telephoto Lens, HD Wide Angle Lens and Accessories (8 Piece Kit).
If you want something medium range, choose Canon RF 100-500mm F4.5-7.1 L is USM Super-Telephoto Lens. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras USB Dock and Two 64GB SD Card Bundle (7 Items)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the telephoto lenses for canon you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras USB Dock and Two 64GB SD Card Bundle (7 Items)
3. The brand
Buying the telephoto lenses for canon from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your telephoto lenses for canon to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a telephoto lenses for canon from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best telephoto lenses for canon?
The best telephoto lenses for canon is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens with 2X Telephoto Lens, HD Wide Angle Lens and Accessories (8 Piece Kit)
Are there any good deals on telephoto lenses for canon?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best telephoto lenses for canon and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest telephoto lenses for canon?
Although most of the cheaper telephoto lenses for canon do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras USB Dock and Two 64GB SD Card Bundle (7 Items)
Where can I buy the telephoto lenses for canon?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best telephoto lenses for canon
We hope you liked the telephoto lenses for canons that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,