In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen ceramic bearings . We would recommend using Oldboy Premium Ceramic Skateboard Bearings (608RS ZrO2 at 8 x 22 x 7 mm) for Standard Skate Board Wheels – Good for Longboards, Quad Skates, Inline Stakes, Rollerblades and Scooters Too as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best ceramic bearings review:
Oldboy Premium Ceramic Skateboard Bearings (608RS ZrO2 at 8 x 22 x 7 mm) for Standard Skate Board Wheels - Good for Longboards, Quad Skates, Inline Stakes, Rollerblades and Scooters Too
- SMOOTHER RIDE: Set of 8 Oldboy ceramic bearings are heavily lubricated to resist drag. Break them in with a few gnarly rides, then experience a new level of smooth
- EXTENDED LIFE: Super hard ceramic balls (7) are pre-lubricated to reduce friction and prevent wear and tears. Perfect for slalom skating, bombing hills, or long-distance cruising
- BETTER THAN STEEL: Don’t settle for metal bearings that promise a long spin time right out of the box, but are prone to rusting and are easily scratched by dirt. Oldboy ceramics are made with indestructible polished glass balls. No worry about rust or damage from dirt with ceramic balls
- LUBE PROTECTED: Heavy lubrication prevents wear and tear, resists damage from water, and helps keep nylon bearing cage from cracking. No matter how fast and hard you ride, these bearings will let you perform like a pro
- OLDBOY SWAG: You get TWO gnarly stickers inside every pyramid-power box (patent pending)
Bones Ceramic Super Reds Skateboard Bearings 8 Pack
1 used from $79.99
- The cerbec ceramic balls are much lighter, harder, stronger, waterproof, and longer lasting than the finest steel balls
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Pre-lubricated with speed cream racing lubricant
- All bones bearings products come with a warranty
Bones Swiss Ceramic Skateboard Bearings 8 Pack
1 used from $101.43
- Eight-pack of premium ceramic skateboard wheel bearings with four bearing spacers, instructions, and a sticker
- Cerbec ceramic balls are light, hard, and strong for a long lasting performance
- Precision-grade Swiss design and manufacturing acclaimed for 25 years
- Nylon ball retainers and Bones Speed Cream lubricant for a sustained ride
- Skate Rated for better performance than any ABEC rated bearings; lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
KVENI Ceramic Skateboard Bearings, Premium 608rs Ball Bearing - Pro Longboard Bearings for Quad Skate, Inline Rollerblades, Scooters, Spinners,ABEC, 8 Pack (RED)
- 1.HIGH QUALITY AND SMOOTH: KVENI skateboard bearing is made of high quality Chrome steel and ceramic ball ,the bearings of skateboard meet international ABEC standards, high quality, high speed , low friction, it will give you a smoother feeling.
- 2.PRECISION FITMENT: The red skateboard bearings size is 608s and measures 22mm (outer diameter) x 7mm (width) x 8mm (inner diameter/axle)and(8 pack of skateboard ceramic bearings). Able to fit perfectly with most of the wheels on the market.
- 3.SCOPE OF APPLICATION：KVENI ceramic skateboard bearing make you enjoy longer spins for your skateboard wheels, mini cruiser, longboard, kick scooter, trike, inline skates, roller skates, fidget spinner and more.
- 4.RED UNIQUE COLOR SEALS:This waterproof skateboard bearings easy to disassemble and clean and protection from dirt, rocks, dust, Pre-lubricated with racing lubricant to lengthen the life of the bearing and maintain precision.
- 5. AFTER-SALE SERVICE：If your skateboard bearings have any quality problems, please contact us via Email, we will offer you hassle free replacement or money back during the week. Fast delivery and 100% satisfaction guarantee, friendly customer support for you.
Neal Precision Ceramic Skate Bearings 608rs - Skateboard - Longboard - Inline - Scooter. The Best Bearings Guaranteed. (Black/Ceramic, 8 Pcs)
- BE AMAZING: NEAL Precision Skate Bearings won't make you amazing, but we'll help you get there!
- THE FASTEST SPEED: Needs to have the ultimate bearings. NEAL Ceramic Si3N4 Hybrid Skate Bearings are 50% lighter and 40% stronger than steel.
- BEST SELLING: Instantly feel the difference in our bearings, so finely balanced, they have an incredible maximum spin rating of 100,000 rpm under load.
- PLUS: Includes a reusable aluminium case: 8 Precision Bearings. 4 Skateboard Spacers. Waterproof Sticker.
- ROLL ON: Guaranteed to get your Skateboard, Longboard, Pennyboard, Inline Skates, and Scooter rolling smoother and longer.
Bronson Speed Ceramic Skateboard Bearings, Cleaning Unit, Spacers, Washers, Extra Shields
1 used from $64.99
- Ceramic construction for increased speed and reduced friction and corrosion.
- Ceramic Bearings from Bronson.
- Pop off resistant straight edge frictionless shields.
- Next Generation Bearings, Designed for Today's Skateboarding. The fastest, strongest, longest lasting, longest spin skateboard bearing ever made.
- - Max impact cage design. - Balls out technology eliminates shield and cage contact. - Includes 8 bearings, 8 washers, and 4 spacers. - Imported.
Bones Bearings Swiss Ceramics (8mm, 16 Pack)
- High speed Nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible
- Accelerate faster, roll faster and farther, resist dirt and moisture better
- All Bones Bearings products come with a warranty
VXB Brand Full Ceramic 608 Miniature Bearing 8x22x7 ID=8mm OD=22mm Width=7mm
- VXB Brand 608 Full Ceramic Bearing
- Zirconium Dioxide
- VXB Brand
- Balls: ZrO2 Ceramic
TwoLions High Rev 608RS Hybrid Black Ceramic Bearings for Inline Skate or Skateboard or Scooter (Pack of 8)
- 1. Hybrid Ceramic bearings,do not need Grease,it have special rustling sound,Super High Speed,Long Spin time.
- 2.Rolling elements:7 Black Ceramic Beads(Si3N4), High Temperature and Corrosion Resistance,Abrasion resistance,High Revs.
- 3.Size: 8 * 22 * 7 (Inner * Outer * Height) / Unit: mm
- 4.The Bearings have High Speed and High temperature resistance，But It Do not Suit For Extreme Sport , Like High iIntensity Jump.
- 5. Please Note:Freesport Speed Demons is a Series of Bearings which is under Twolions Brand. So the Bearings Rings will print "Freesport Speed Demons" on the bearings.So when you received the bearings with Freesport Print , it is a correct bearings .Not Wrong Bearings.
The best ceramic bearings brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the ceramic bearings from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the ceramic bearings I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying ceramic bearings
There are some things you should consider when buying a ceramic bearings. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a ceramic bearings. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your ceramic bearings and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most ceramic bearingss fall within the price range of $ 46 to $ 303.95. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Oldboy Premium Ceramic Skateboard Bearings (608RS ZrO2 at 8 x 22 x 7 mm) for Standard Skate Board Wheels – Good for Longboards, Quad Skates, Inline Stakes, Rollerblades and Scooters Too.
If you want something medium range, choose KVENI Ceramic Skateboard Bearings, Premium 608rs Ball Bearing – Pro Longboard Bearings for Quad Skate, Inline Rollerblades, Scooters, Spinners,ABEC, 8 Pack (RED). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Bones Bearings Swiss Ceramics (8mm, 16 Pack)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the ceramic bearings you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Bones Bearings Swiss Ceramics (8mm, 16 Pack)
3. The brand
Buying the ceramic bearings from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your ceramic bearings to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a ceramic bearings from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best ceramic bearings?
The best ceramic bearings is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Oldboy Premium Ceramic Skateboard Bearings (608RS ZrO2 at 8 x 22 x 7 mm) for Standard Skate Board Wheels – Good for Longboards, Quad Skates, Inline Stakes, Rollerblades and Scooters Too
Are there any good deals on ceramic bearings?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best ceramic bearings and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest ceramic bearings?
Although most of the cheaper ceramic bearings do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Bones Bearings Swiss Ceramics (8mm, 16 Pack)
Where can I buy the ceramic bearings?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best ceramic bearings
We hope you liked the ceramic bearingss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,