This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best podcasting microphones . We would recommend using USB Microphone, TONOR Computer Condenser PC Gaming Mic with Tripod Stand & Pop Filter for Streaming, Podcasting, Vocal Recording, Compatible with Laptop Desktop Windows Computer, TC-777 as it is our top pick for you
Top 9 best podcasting microphones review:
USB Microphone, TONOR Computer Condenser PC Gaming Mic with Tripod Stand & Pop Filter for Streaming, Podcasting, Vocal Recording, Compatible with Laptop Desktop Windows Computer, TC-777
- Plug and Play: With a USB 2.0 data port, the TC-777 is plug and play, no any additional driver is required. Ideal for conference, distance learning, streaming, chatting, podcasting, recording, Zoom, Skype, YouTube video, etc.
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern: This mic has a cardioid pickup pattern that captures the clear, smooth and crisp sound in front of the microphone and suppresses unwanted background noise.
- Easy to Install: Without any assembly, only need to unfold the three-legged stand directly and adjust the position of the pop filter, then it can be plug and play.
- Versatility: The shock mount can be unscrewed and attached to a boom stand with 5/8'' threaded insert directly. Note: If the threaded insert your stand comes with is 3/8'', then the 3/8'' female to 5/8'' male threaded screw adapter is needed (not included).
- What You Get: 1 x Microphone with Power Cord(1.5m), 1 x Foldable Mic Tripod, 1 x Mini Shock Mount, 1 x Pop Filter and 1 x Manual. (Note: It is not compatible with Xbox.)
Shure MV7 XLR/USB Dynamic Podcasting Microphone (Black)
1 used from $224.00
- Built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording
- Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
- Rugged all-metal construction for outstanding reliability
Audio-Technica AT2035PK Vocal Microphone Pack for Streaming/Podcasting, Includes XLR Mic, Adjustable Boom Arm, Shock Mount, & Monitor Headphones, Black
2 used from $159.00
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
- The circumaural design of the ATH-M20x contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments. Impedance - 120 ohms
- Adjustable studio boom arm provides full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints with thumbscrews for easy repositioning of the microphone
Rode PodMic Cardioid Dynamic Podcasting Microphone
9 used from $87.12
- A broadcast-quality dynamic microphone a rich, balanced sound optimized for podcasting
- Features an internal pop filter to minimize plosives
- An internal shock mounting to reduce vibration
- Optimized for use with the RODECaster pro podcast production studio
- Also offers exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface
Elgato Wave: 3 – USB Condenser Microphone and Digital Mixer for Streaming, Recording, Podcasting - Clipguard, Capacitive Mute, Plug & Play for PC / Mac
2 used from $145.00
- Condenser capsule with a tight cardioid polar pattern captures speech with precision
- Use the Wave Link app to control Wave: 3 and up to 7 other audio sources, plus create 2 independent mixes
- Up to 24-bit / 96kHz analog to digital conversion delivers lush detail
- Proprietary Clipguard technology makes distortion virtually impossible
- Superior circuitry ensures seamless audio signal transmission
USB Microphone, TONOR Condenser Computer PC Mic with Tripod Stand, Pop Filter, Shock Mount for Gaming, Streaming, Podcasting, YouTube, Voice Over, Skype, Twitch, Compatible with Laptop Desktop, TC30
- Plug and Play: With a USB 2.0 data port, no additional driver is required. TC30 is compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux. Ideal for gaming, podcasting, zoom meeting, streaming, Skype chatting, online conference.
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern: The mic has a cardioid pickup pattern and an excellent off-axis suppression function, allowing it to capture more natural sound and suppress unwanted background noise.
- Easy to Install: Without any assembly, only need to attach the pop filter to the mic tripod, then it can be plug and play.
- Exceptional Anti-vibration: The upgraded concealed shock mount can effectively reduce the noise caused by the mouse, keyboard, radiator or touch of the microphone.
- What You Get: 1 x condenser microphone, 1 x shock mount, 1 x foldable mic tripod, 1 x pop filter, 1 x USB Type-C to USB-A 2.0 Cable, 1 x manual. Note: It is compatible with Macs, PCs, PS4 and iPad (an adapter is required), not compatible with Phones and Xbox.
Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB Cardioid Dynamic Microphone (ATR Series) for Podcasting, Voiceover, Studio Recording Bundle with Samson SR350 Stereo Headphones, Blucoil Pop Filter, and USB-A Mini Hub
- RECORDS SUPERIOR AUDIO - The Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB employs premium a A/D converter to record high 24bit/192kHz audio resolution direct to your computer.
- DELIVERS FULL-BODIED SOUNDS - The cardioid polar pattern records audio that's right in front of the mic capsule. It is ideal to use for podcasting, voiceovers, studio and field recording.
- PROVIDES DIGITAL AND ANALOG OUTPUTS - ATR2100X-USB features a USB-C port and an XLR output. It is compatible with Mac and Windows PC. The mic comes with 3 interchangeable cables for flexible connectivity.
- MONITOR YOUR AUDIO RECORDING DIRECTLY - You can plug the SR350 Over-Ear Stereo Headphones in ATR2100X-USB's built-in 3.5mm headphone output. The 32 Ohm headphones offer a wide 20Hz-20kHz frequency range and excellent 110dB sensitivity.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB-C / XLR Microphone (ATR Series); Tripod Desk Stand; Stand Clamp for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands; 6.6-Foot USB-C and 9.8-Foot XLR Cables. Samson SR350 Closed-Back Stereo Headphones. Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount. Blucoil USB-A Mini Hub with 1 Micro USB and 4 USB 3.0 Ports.
Audio-Technica AT2020PK Vocal Microphone Pack for Streaming/Podcasting, Includes XLR Cardioid Condenser Mic, Adjustable Boom Arm, and Monitor Headphones,Black
9 used from $109.99
- Ideal for vocal pickup
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- The circumaural design of the ATH M20x contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Adjustable studio boom arm provides full 360 degree rotation and adjustable, spring stabilized joints with thumbscrews for easy repositioning of the microphone
Mercase USB Condenser Microphone Compatible with PC/MAC/Ps4/iPhone/iPad/Android,Computer Mic with Noise Cancelling & Reverb, Studio Microphone for Voice and Music Recording,Podcasting,Streaming,Gaming
2 used from $32.20
- 【Wide Compatibility】Mercase usb condenser microphone is compatible with Windows, MAC OS and PS4,and the microphone include an Android adapter and an adapter for iPhone,so it also compatible with iPhone/iPad and Android Phone(Type-C Port).We strongly recommend using it on a pc or mac for a better experience(NOTE:Incompatible with Xbox) .
- 【Ease of Use】No need of any driver software or equipment, just plug it into the USB jack of computer or smartphone,Then plug the 3.5mm headset into the microphone headphone jack. A zero-latency headphone jack on the microphone helps you hear clearly without any distracting delay, and the quick mute functionality is very handy for users, with built-in LED light Indicate the working status.
- 【Cardioid Pickup &Noise Cancelling】Cardioid microphones can only pick up the sound directly and precisely, and shield the sound from noises. In addition, our product have a noise reduction mode, pressing and holding the "MUTE" button for 3 seconds will makes your recording clearer and more transparent(Note: The product turns on the noise reduction mode by default)
- 【Excellent Sound Quality】Using professional high speed DSP processing, and with adjustable reverberation function. Whether you’re on a conference call or on a podcast, a MIC connected with USB will help you sound your best. (It is recommended that the ECHO key be adjusted to 40%-50%);the condenser microphone is suited for: podcasting, voice acting, recording Let's Plays, recording voice-overs over a mix/podcast.
- 【What You Get】Microphone *1,Usb cable(59Inch)*1, Sponge Cover *1,Metal base*1,Type-C adapter *1,adapter for iphone*1,user manul*1; Our usb microphone come with a lifetime warranty.If you have any questions about the microphone, please feel free to contact us, we want to do better!
The popular podcasting microphones brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the podcasting microphones from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the podcasting microphones I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
Important notes when buying podcasting microphones
There are some things you should consider when buying a podcasting microphones. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a podcasting microphones. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your podcasting microphones and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most podcasting microphoness fall within the price range of $ 34.99 to $ 108.9. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the USB Microphone, TONOR Computer Condenser PC Gaming Mic with Tripod Stand & Pop Filter for Streaming, Podcasting, Vocal Recording, Compatible with Laptop Desktop Windows Computer, TC-777.
If you want something medium range, choose Rode PodMic Cardioid Dynamic Podcasting Microphone. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB Cardioid Dynamic Microphone (ATR Series) for Podcasting, Voiceover, Studio Recording Bundle with Samson SR350 Stereo Headphones, Blucoil Pop Filter, and USB-A Mini Hub
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the podcasting microphones you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB Cardioid Dynamic Microphone (ATR Series) for Podcasting, Voiceover, Studio Recording Bundle with Samson SR350 Stereo Headphones, Blucoil Pop Filter, and USB-A Mini Hub
3. The brand
Buying the podcasting microphones from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your podcasting microphones to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a podcasting microphones from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best podcasting microphones?
The best podcasting microphones is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is USB Microphone, TONOR Computer Condenser PC Gaming Mic with Tripod Stand & Pop Filter for Streaming, Podcasting, Vocal Recording, Compatible with Laptop Desktop Windows Computer, TC-777
Are there any good deals on podcasting microphones?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best podcasting microphones and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest podcasting microphones?
Although most of the cheaper podcasting microphones do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB Cardioid Dynamic Microphone (ATR Series) for Podcasting, Voiceover, Studio Recording Bundle with Samson SR350 Stereo Headphones, Blucoil Pop Filter, and USB-A Mini Hub
Where can I buy the podcasting microphones?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best podcasting microphones
We hope you liked the podcasting microphoness that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,