This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best print servers . We would recommend using IOGEAR 1-Port USB 2.0 Print Server, GPSU21 as it is available at reasonable price
Best print servers Review :
IOGEAR 1-Port USB 2.0 Print Server, GPSU21
4 used from $34.24
- Easily connects USB 2.0, 1.1 printer to a network, allows multiple computers to share 1 USB printer on the network with the included Cat 5 cable
- Print from any computer on the network or from across the Internet; USB cable and Ethernet cable used for connection
- 10Base-T, 100Base-T auto-sensing Ethernet Port; Please refer to user guide before use
- Supports DHCP client and multiple network protocols; Supports Telnet and web management software
- Backed by IOGEAR's 3-year and free lifetime US based technical support, Note : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for manual and Troubleshooting step
StarTech.com 10/100Mbps Ethernet to USB 2.0 Network Print Server - Windows 10 - LPR - LAN USB Print Server Adapter (PM1115U2),Black
- NEW FIRMWARE UPDATE AVAILABLE: To enhance the performance of your 10/100Mbps networking USB print server we suggest downloading the latest version of the product firmware to improve stability in varied network environments.
- SHARE A PRINTER: Share a USB printer w/ multiple users over an Ethernet network. The print server has 10Base-T/100Base-TX auto-sensing to ensure a reliable connection, letting you print from any network computer, across the office or over the Internet.
- GREAT FOR ANY ENVIRONMENT: This USB print server adapter is the perfect printing solution. It's ideal for home or small office applications, and government and educational institutions that require shared printing capabilities.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: This USB to Ethernet print server is USB 2.0 compliant, and works w/ Mac & Windows, including Windows 10. The print adapter also supports LPR network printing and Bonjour Print Services to provide ultimate compatibility.
- PRINT FROM ANYWHERE: Print from any computer connected to the LAN. This print server doesnt require a wired connection to a computer, however you must connect the server to your networking device (eg. router) w/ the included RJ45 network cable.
DYMO 1750630 LabelWriter Print Server
1 used from $175.95
- Easy-to-setup print server Links your Label Writer label maker with your network for wireless printing
- Everyone on your wireless network can print directly from their computers
- Windows and Mac network compatible
- Installs easily: Connects via USB and Ethernet cable
- Includes printer server, installation CD, A/C adapter, 1-year limited warranty
TP-LINK Tl-Ps110U Single Usb2.0 Port Fast Ethernet Print Server
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
EpsonNet 10/100 Base TX Type B Internal Ethernet Epson Print Server (C12C824352)
2 used from $172.73
- Quickly converts many Epson printers with a Type B slot into network printers (includes some Epson Stylus printers, all Epson Stylus Pro series printers and most Epson impact printers)
- Works With DFX-5000+, DFX-9000, FX-890, FX-2190, LQ-590, LQ-680Pro, LQ-2080, LQ-2090, LQ-2180 Impact Printers, and Epson Stylus Pro 4800.
- Provides an intuitive installation wizard for easy setup and configuration on Ethernet networks from any Windows or Macintosh workstation or Internet browser - Automatically detects the network speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps).
- Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP, Novell NetWare, Linux, UNIX, and Macintosh OS 7.x or later (including OS X).
NETGEAR PS101 Mini Print Server
5 used from $29.99
- Print server lets you share a printer with multiple users on a network
- Built-in parallel port eliminates need for a cable
- 10 Mbps Ethernet port and on-board memory makes for quick printing
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
- Device measures 2.35 x 0.79 x 2.24 inches (WxHxD)
HP JetDirect 175X - Print Server (J6035D#ABA)
2 used from $69.99
- Hewlett-Packard J6035D#ABA HP 175x external print server
X-MEDIA 1-Port 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Parallel Print Server, Parallel Port Network Print Server [XM-PS110P]
- Compatible with up to 230 printer models on the market
- Supports Multi-Protocol and Multi-OS, easy to set up in almost all network environments
- Supports POST (Power On Self Test) and E-mail Alert, to help identify printing problems as soon as possible
- Simple setup and management, very easy to operate
- *** NOTE *** For more Printer Compatibility information, see the PDF list in Compatibility Guide below
HP Jetdirect 2900Nw Print Server J8031A
1 used from $69.00
- Form Factor: desktop
Top print servers brands
One of the things we suggest to most of our readers is to buy the print servers from a well-known brand. Good brands provide, good quality products, great customer support, and have service centers in different places around the country. Regarding the print servers I have a preference for the products of the brands listed below.
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the print servers in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a print servers. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a print servers. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your print servers and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most print serverss fall within the price range of $ 39.99 to $ 128.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the IOGEAR 1-Port USB 2.0 Print Server, GPSU21.
If you want something medium range, choose TP-LINK Tl-Ps110U Single Usb2.0 Port Fast Ethernet Print Server. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the HP JetDirect 175X – Print Server (J6035D#ABA)
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the print servers you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is HP JetDirect 175X – Print Server (J6035D#ABA)
3. The brand
Buying the print servers from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your print servers to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a print servers from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best print servers?
The best print servers is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is IOGEAR 1-Port USB 2.0 Print Server, GPSU21
Are there any good deals on print servers?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best print servers and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest print servers?
Although most of the cheaper print servers do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on HP JetDirect 175X – Print Server (J6035D#ABA)
Where can I buy the print servers?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best print servers
We hope you liked the print serverss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,